- Your domain name is a valuable asset that should be under your control. Registering your domain in your own name offers numerous advantages, including ownership, control, security, and flexibility.Read more >
- Securing your online business is not a one-time task but an ongoing commitment to protecting your customers and your brand. In an era where digital trust is paramount, investing in website security is an investment in the longevity and success of your business.Read more >
For online shops, discounts and special offers can play a pivotal role in attracting and retaining customers. Drupal Commerce, a robust and flexible e-commerce solution built on the Drupal content management system, offers a wide range of options for implementing various types of discounts and special promotions.
- When your website loads quickly and responds to user input promptly, it enhances the likelihood of conversions. Whether your goal is e-commerce sales, lead generation, or content engagement, a smooth user experience is key to achieving it.Read more >
- Hosting your website and storing your data in the European Union offers numerous advantages, including the protective umbrella of GDPR.Read more >
- In this blog post, we'll delve into the benefits of SendGrid and explain why it stands out as a superior option compared to other methods for sending emails from a website or app.Read more >
- This new iteration of Drupal brings significant improvements to the content editing experience, making it as user-friendly as WordPress, while still maintaining its edge in terms of flexibility, enterprise features, security, and content modelling.Read more >
Update 06/06/2023 - This article has been updated to reflect the recent announcement that the Drupal 7 EOL has been extended to January 2025.
Drupal 7 was first released in January 2011 and In January 2025, after well over a decade, Drupal 7 will reach end of life (EOL).
- Automation can significantly benefit your business, particularly in the realm of your website and online presence. From increasing efficiency to boosting innovation, automation has the potential to revolutionise the way you use your website.Read more >
AI is the next big thing and is increasingly becoming used to automate tasks and save time in all kinds of different ways. You can quickly and easily benefit by integrating AI on your own website or app, without needing to know anything about how it works.